• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero invoice automation, setting price

Durkis

Hello!

Thank you for your continuing support.

My Xero invoice automation is not picking up on line item price. I noticed a discrepancy between the fields available in the editor, and those visible in the history.

I am trying to pass the line item cost from the sheet, onto an invoice in xero:

Screenshot (135).png
In the above screenshot, we see that the split has specified 0 1 : 41 but it's only receiving 0.

The value is not passing through to Xero, as seen here in the history:

Screenshot (136).png
line item unit amount ,is 0

but elsewhere in history we can see that the value has been recorded (629.48) but not passed:

Screenshot (133).png
Even though I have selected 01, it has passed 0? I think? can you help?

Thanks as always. Here's the link:

Attachments

• Screenshot (134).png
    Screenshot (134).png
    201.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot (136).png
    Screenshot (136).png
    321.6 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Durkis

As we can see from your workflow, you didn't even pass the extracted amount in any of Xero's action step fields.

Kindly map the extracted amount in the Xeros' action step to populate the invoice with the desired amount.

2022-06-23_15h23_04.png

Durkis

Hi, the value was passed in a field above this screenshot. I resolved the issue by rebuilding the workflow, and got it to work. Thanks for your help .