• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youtobe Exceeded quota?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bananajuice2002

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the error you encountered while using the YouTube API. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we are here to assist you in resolving the issue.

Based on the error message you provided, which states, "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota," indicates that you have exceeded the allowed quota for the YouTube API. Quotas are set in place to ensure fair usage and maintain the stability and performance of the API for all users.

Our integration team is currently reviewing our current utilization of the YouTube APIs to identify areas where optimization can be achieved. This may involve reducing unnecessary API calls and implementing enhanced request management strategies. Once we have an update on this, we shall notify you.

Good morning,

I just tried to upload a YouTube Shorts video via Pabbly, but the final step failed. I couldn't upload it because I somehow exceeded my quota, and I'm not sure how. Can you help me? I'm attaching a screenshot below for reference:

[/URL]
I see their response and they've been saying the same thing to me now for a long time. They have a single quota with the YouTube API for their entire platform, so as they get more users using the YouTube connection, they will have lower and lower quotas for each of us. This platform is going down hill fast. Things are failing like YouTube, as well as other platforms but they blame these platforms instead of acknowledging they need to fix the issues to make things work on their end.