• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zenler integration : problem when trying to create a new user

antonin

Hi there,
Thanks for your help.
My trigger is 'a new sign up' in light funnels that should result in 'creating a new user' in new zenler.
When I test it, it comes back with an error:
1681400905843.png

Zenler apparently is asking for the user password. But when a user gets created it doesn't need/have a password.
On the opposite If I try the exact same scenario on Zapier, it works well (the zenler API accepts it and creates the user).
Could you look in the matter and tell me if I am doing something wrong or if this action needs to be implemented differently at your end.
Kind Regards
Antonin

antonin

Ok I got it to work.
I had a look at that API doc of new zenler. The password data as to be given with a given code.
How ever you should add the gdpr field (bolean) in the post to zenler and give to option to map it with on of the data we get. It's an optional attribute but that's important to have.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @antonin

As a result of your update, we have informed the team of your concern, and we will attempt to include the optional modifications in our next updates.