• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books Estimate missing Contact person field

hypecatcher

Hi,

In Zoho Books I selected the option to 'Create and Send' an invoice to the client right after he approves the Estimate in the client portal. However, it doesn't work, the invoice is just created as a draft and I have to send it manually by clicking "Send". I asked Zoho support why, they told me that in the Estimate creation, within the 'Email communications' section at the bottom, the email of the client must be checked (cf attached screenshots). I asked them what field is concerned by this in their API, they told it's the 'Contact person' field, which is different from the 'Contact ID' field currently available within the 'Create Estimate' action.

Can you guys please add also the 'Contact person' field to the 'Create Estimate' and 'Create Estimate (beta)' actions?

Thank you for your help.

PS: I was wondering, is it possible for you to add all the available fields of their API at once to Pabbly's Zoho Books integration, so that we don't have to ask for specific fields whenever needed?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-09-13 à 17.32.32.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-09-13 à 17.32.32.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture d’écran 2024-09-13 à 17.30.23.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-09-13 à 17.30.23.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 5

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @hypecatcher

We are pleased to inform you that our team has added the required field in the "Create Estimate" action, you will now be able to use it as per your requirement.

Please test it at your end and let us know if it works for you.