• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books Integration

Bonny B

Hi,

I am new to Pabbly Connect and currently evaluating it.

I am trying to setup a workflow to create customer details in Zoho books. I use Jotforms for data input (the form is sent to customers for data input). I use pabbly connects "Zoho Books Create Contact"workflow.

From Zoho books when I try to create a customer I have the below fields which do not show up in the workflow as options;

1. Salutation - The primary contact has a field called salutation, this is not showing in Zoho Books workflow in Pabbly Connect.
1721979105232.png

2. Contact person details for the customer ;
when creating a customer in Zoho Books there is a field called contact persons, this is not available in the workflow; It would be good to have this field populated from the form as well, and also add additional contact details in contact as this maybe the case for some customer.
1721979482043.png

3. CUSTOMER TAX ID - I have a custom field to capture Tax ID of the customer, in the workflow, I don't see options for custom fields;

1721979604231.png

Are these already there or how do I capture these values into my customer details sing the workflow?

Regards,
Bonny

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Bonny B

Our team has already replied to your inquiry on ticket #83362 please refer to that for any further responses.