• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Campaigns - Error Code 500

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzM1MjZjNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzNiI_3D_pc
I have been having this problem for a few days when I try to add or update a contact on zoho campaigns:

HTTP Status Code500
MessageThe application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

Until a few days ago it was working correctly. The main difference is in the "domain":

Before it was zoho.eu, now it is simply {{domain}}

That's the only thing that has changed I think. Could you please help me? Thank you very much

I attach a screen from when the event was correct, and a screen with the current error. The first error happened the 10th of april (GMT+1).

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 58
  • wrong.jpg
    wrong.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Bringlese_academy

As we can see from your screenshot, you might not have passed the domain while making the connection for your Zoho Campaign.

So, kindly make a new connection and then try again. Also, refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding.

(Watch the second part of the video)

Thanks for the answer. I passed the value as requested, in my case zoho.eu, and in fact until April 10 everything worked perfectly. I didn't make any changes to either zoho or pabbly, so I don't understand what this could be from.

@Supreme I've also created a new connection with zoho campaigns, passing the zoho.eu value when prompted, but I still get the same error. It's like the zoho campaigns link fails to fetch the {{domain}} variable. Can you check please? Thank you

Arshita

Staff member
Please allow us some time to check your concern with our team, I will get back to you soon.

Poorva

I also faced the same issue with Zoho campaigns. It still shows an error even after creating a new connection.

Poorva

Hey @Poorva @Bringlese_academy

We have forwarded your concern to our technical team and they are currently looking into it.
Thank you. Just FYI, our email server used to be cpanel through Godaddy. They changed the email in and out server addresses without updating us. that affected our emails and we had to update our mail account to have the latest server details. We feel it maybe around the same time that this "domain" field not getting passed got affected. Not sure but letting you know if it helps with your investigation.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Poorva

Thank you for the insight we have shared it with the team and will update the Zoho Campaign integration as necessary.

Rehomes

We are facing the same problem, (HTTP 500 The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 3.28.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 3.28.39 PM.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 56

Rehomes

Zoho Campaigns is again facing problem. Please check Screen short, and advise

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 8.09.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 8.09.49 AM.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 38

Poorva

I am also facing the Zoho campaign issue. Error code- 903.

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    128.6 KB · Views: 39

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Poorva @Rehomes @Bringlese_academy

We have made some changes and have verified that the issue has been resolved now.

However, we recommend that you also check from your end to ensure that everything is working as expected.

If you are still facing the same issue, please let us know so that we can further investigate and provide a solution.