• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[Solved] Zoho Campaigns - More Details Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a workflow that adds/updates a subscriber to a Zoho Mailing list. I can map to what Zoho Campaigns categorizes as custom fields and Contact Basic Details. However, I cannot seem to map to "More Details" (screen shot). Specifically, I'm trying to map to the STATE field contained in the "More Details" section.

I added a field mapping called State (screen shot) and mapped it to my data. However, it does not import.

I verified that the field is called State in Zoho Campaigns by doing an export and that is what the field label is.

Attachments

• state.png
    state.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 75
  • mapping.png
    mapping.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 70

Subin

Staff member
We are looking into your concern, and soon update you for the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subin

Staff member
Can you let us know if you were just missing the field of STATE in your Zoho Campaign from Pabbly Connect or were you missing all the custom fields like in the image below-

1618569010076.png

Hello,

I was missing all custom fields and the state field from Pabbly. The custom fields I typed in (like Gravity Score) mapped and worked fine.

Subin

Staff member
Thanks for the details.
We are working on your concern and will update you soon about it.

Subin

Staff member
We have gone through your request and tried to add the custom fields. But unfortunately as of now, we won't be able to support the custom fields as that requires structural changes at our end.

Thanks for your understanding!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with not adding the custom fields. I was able to add those and it worked.
The field I'm having difficulty with is STATE and that is not a custom field.

Subin

Staff member
Hey There!

We have added a STATE field for you.

1618986477306.png

• We would suggest you to remove the custom STATE field from your end.
  • Then re-authorize the Zoho Campaign action.
  • And then you can see the STATE field in your field columns.

Hope it works for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.