• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho CRM lead and Whatsapp not working

viclav5

Hello there I've been trying to make an automation with Pabbly as follows:
Zoho CRM lead creation to welcome WhatsApp message. It works for the few first leads and then stop working. Can anyone please provide support my accounts is under email: [email protected] , the workflow name is : NEW ZOHO CRM LEAD TO WHATSAPP 1

Thank you
Victor

Subin

Staff member
Hey @viclav5 !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that + is also getting pass with the Phone number inside the WhatsApp Cloud API, which is why it's not sending the text for you-

1660808039525.png

Kindly refer to this thread, through which you can extract the numbers and then map the response to the Cloud API step and then click on just "SAVE"- https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-extract-phone-number-from-the-user-submitted-numbers.38/

Once done, kindly do a test submission to check on it if its working for you now.

viclav5

Hey @viclav5 !

On checking upon your workflow, we can see that + is also getting pass with the Phone number inside the WhatsApp Cloud API, which is why it's not sending the text for you-

View attachment 14427

Kindly refer to this thread, through which you can extract the numbers and then map the response to the Cloud API step and then click on just "SAVE"- https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-extract-phone-number-from-the-user-submitted-numbers.38/

Once done, kindly do a test submission to check on it if its working for you now..
Hello,

I followed the instructions and made it work. However, It worked for few instances and then stopped working. What happened?

viclav5

Hi There,

I did create a new conection for every single part of the automation including Zoho crm. it works for the first two test instances but then stops working for real clients. I request your serious help with this issue since it's affecting my business. I look forward to hearing from you soon

medialabs18

Hi, I am also facing this issue, where few leads are captured and than it stops working capturing leads and workflow no longer functions. Team please check, this is sort of urgent

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @medialabs18

We have contacted their support team for the same since the API token was getting revoked after 24 hours.

We will notify you with an update soon.

medialabs18

What I can see in this particular thread, this issue was reported in August, its October now. How much time may it take as we have Zoho CRM and without this the one of our workflows will not work

Supreme

Staff member
What I can see in this particular thread, this issue was reported in August, its October now. How much time may it take as we have Zoho CRM and without this the one of our workflows will not work

On checking the concern with the tech team, Zoho CRM provides with one-day connection only-

1665040296338.png

So the next day you would be required to re-connect the step for the trigger in order to make it work for you.

Supreme

Staff member
This is not manipulation. This is adding actions with proper settings.
We cannot interfere with the integration with irrespective of Zoho CRM's API documentation.

You can perhaps contact their support team on your concern, if they make such changes in their API documentation we will also upgrade the trigger and action step accordingly.