• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho CRM To Zoho Books

aquaspring

Hi There,

I have created zoho crm to zoho books new customer triger, it was successful, but when i add second customer details, its not taking to zoho books

Can you please help me out to fix the issue at the earliest.

Looking forward your valuable responses

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @aquaspring

Upon examining your workflow, it appears that you are facing the issue when attempting to create a contact in Zoho Books, due to the same name which is already existing in Zoho Books.
In order to avoid this issue, I would suggest trying a different name for the contact and then attempting to create the contact again within your Zoho Books account.

We have conducted a test wherein we created a contact using an alternate name, and successfully created the contact without issue.

2023-04-03_10h59_06.png
2023-04-03_10h58_41.png

Therefore, I kindly request that you re-connect to your account and try capturing the response in Zoho CRM, then proceed with mapping the fields in Zoho Books as intended.

Please let me know if you are still facing the issue.