• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho New Module (Instant) not working

convogh

Hi. I’ve tried to trigger an automation using zoho new module (instant) in the deals module and the automation isn’t being triggered.

I’ve pressed the “save and send request” button, then created a deal in zoho. I tried this 3 diff times. However, no data is passing through to pabbly.

I’ve tried using the non instant version and it works perfectly, but the non instant version check every 10 mins which is too infrequent for my needs.

How do I get the zoho new module instant version to work when a deal is created in zoho CRM?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @convogh

As we can see from your workflow now, the trigger event has captured the webhook response accordingly.

2023-01-12_13h06_02.png

convogh

Hi, I changed it back to the non-instant version since instant wasn't working.

I've created another workflow that has the zoho new module entry (instant) for deals and you can see that it isn't able to capture new deal data from zoho crm.

convogh

Hi! So I tested it 5 times last night and all 5 times worked.

However 2 clients just came in which created 2 new deals. And the workflow didn't trigger for either. What would you need from me to help troubleshoot?

convogh

What details do you need to know? I have the link to the record in the CRM but I don't think you'll be able to see it if I link it here. Not sure if a screenshot is appropriate either due to sensitive crm info.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @convogh

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Kindly allow us some time to check and reply back with an update.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @convogh

We have checked your workflow's history log and we did find the users' deal which is processed.

Please refer to the following task ids -

IjU3NjcwNTY4MDYzZjA0M2M1MjY5NTUzMDUxMzA1MTY2NTQzMyI_3D_pc -maurice buchanan

IjU3NjcwNTY4MDYzZjA0M2M1MjZhNTUzNzUxMzQ1MTY0NTQzOSI_3D_pc - Glenn Sataloff