• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Recruit - Associate Candidates with job opening

JosChi069

Dear Pabbly Connect support / community,
I want transfer candidate date from a LinkedIn automation tool (Waalaxy) via a webhook to Zoho Recruit using Pabbly Connect.

I managed to establish the connection and create a candidate record in Zoho Recruit with the Pabbly Connect workflow.
It seems to me that I am not able to associate the newly created candidate to a specific job opening with the current state of the Zoho Recruit integration in Pabbly Connect.

Can you please tell me If this correct?
If is not possible at the moment can you please consider implenting this function.

The way it works within Zoho Flow is that you just need the candidate ID and the job opening ID. But at the moment you can only edit job opening or candidat records but not this combination.

(Normally I would use ZohoFlow for the whole automation, but I need split the phone number field and extract the mobile and landline number, which i am not able to do in ZohoFlow at the moment)

I hope you understand what my issue.

Looking forward to your support
Best regards
Joachim