• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Recruit

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djansons

Could you please share the reference for the specific custom view in Zoho Recruit you are looking at? This will help us check the details and assist you accordingly.

djansons

Sure. I create a custom view that candidates automatically enter when they meet the criteria I set. An example might last activity greater than 90 days. Then I would like Pabbly to take those in that list and send them to Mailshake or other mail drip campaign software. This is an example-https://recruit.zoho.eu/recruit/org20075785211/EditCV.do?module=Candidates&cvid=23004000019292063&submodule=Candidates

Supreme

Staff member
I've forwarded your concern to the integration team. They will review it and add the trigger event as required soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djansons

I trust you're doing well. We have a brief inquiry: could you inform us about your preferred timing and method for pushing the records? Would you like to push all the records available in the custom view simultaneously, or would you prefer to push the records individually, contingent upon the action taken on each record?

Supreme

Staff member
Following up on our previous discussion, could you please let us know your preferred timing and method for pushing the records? Would you like to push all the records from the custom view at once, or would you prefer to push them individually based on the actions taken on each record?