• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ZohoCRM doesn't trigger

StephanM

Not sure if I'm doing it all right. I've set up and automation from ZohoCRM o Clickup -- and everything works well when I set it up and test it. Pabbly Connect received responses and triggers the action. Shortly after, when I test it again, all good. A day later, the automation is not triggered anymore. I go back into setup, start a new trigger/test and it all works. A day later -- same again. Am I missing something? The automation is active and running.

***Update***
Automation is triggered sporadically. I just aded three more deals, and 2 have triggered the automation, the others haven't. All same stage, same info types

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
A day later, the automation is not triggered anymore. I go back into setup, start a new trigger/test and it all works. A day later -- same again. Am I missing something
As I can see from your workflow's latest task history we can see that the leads are coming accordingly.

1711105737174.png

StephanM

Yes, that is correct. Thank you for checking. However, I send five or six leads today out of which only two or three have actually triggered the workflow and that’s the inconsistency, and I don’t know why that is the case.

StephanM

Kindly try selecting leads instead of Deal and then try again.

View attachment 40036

Thank you - I'll try that but it won't do what I want it to do. I want the deals to be synchrinised to Clickup, not the leads. And it works when I test the automation while building it... it just stops working after a day. Thats is the issue. But I'll try with leads and report back, if that makes a difference. Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you - I'll try that but it won't do what I want it to do. I want the deals to be synchrinised to Clickup, not the leads. And it works when I test the automation while building it... it just stops working after a day. Thats is the issue. But I'll try with leads and report back, if that makes a difference. Thank you
Kindly try the non-instant version of the New Module Entry of Zoho CRM for a while to get the deals and let us know if that works for you.

1711437622089.png