• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom.ai is now CalendarHero. Old integration is not working.

csdoes

Ok. Or if it is working now but I am doing something incorrect please let me know. I need to implement this as soon as I can. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csdoes

We looked into your matter and it seems like you have connected the Zoom.ai( calendar hero) correctly but you haven't captured the webhook response correctly, because in response you will also get the name and email entity as you have got previously in your history log.

Else, if you find any other endpoint you required from their documentation, please let us know.

2021-07-30_10h20_56.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csdoes

Thanks for the documents, We have forwarded the request to the integration team to check CalendarHero's API integration.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csdoes

We're trying to contact CalendarHero regarding updating the integration but haven't received any update from them yet.

We will keep you posted as soon as we hear from them. Further it would be great if you can also contact them once as that might speed up process from their end.

Thanks for your understanding!