• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Connect worked but now is not working anymore

ReneRink

Hi,

I use zoom Triggers with pabbly connect.

They worked for 2 webinars fine.

Now I want to start a new webinar.
use the same connection app.

But I get no trigger and no new data.
Also the other webinar (recurring one) stopped to get data

Can you help?
I updated the zoom connection and valdiated the events...
thx

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ReneRink

Based on our analysis of your workflow, it appears that the webhook URL in the Zoom application has not been configured correctly. This misconfiguration is leading to a lack of response.

To resolve this, we recommend creating a new workflow and attempting the setup again. It's worth noting that your other workflows have demonstrated successful functionality according to their history.

Your other workflow-

1691668180898.png

Additionally, please be aware that modifying the existing connection could potentially impact the performance of your other workflows.

ReneRink

ok, so do I need to built an EXTRA Zoom App for each workflow / webinar?
or can I use the same Zoom App with different workflows, and than work with filters?

Supreme

Staff member
ok, so do I need to built an EXTRA Zoom App for each workflow / webinar?
Yes, that would require you to create an individual app for different workflows and Zoom trigger events.

or can I use the same Zoom App with different workflows, and than work with filters?
If you selected multiple trigger events for the same app then you can use the Router action step to process the different events individually.