• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Function

User12

Hello,
I would like to ask if I can:

1) Rename the participants before the Zoom meeting starts by using the names I inputted in a Google Sheet
(Because in the previous meeting, the participants join in the meeting by using other names, e.g. "Iphone", "IPad" etc. I don't know who he/she exactly is from my google sheet)

The trigger to action should be like: Google Sheet -> Zoom meeting rename + meeting invitation link

2) Mark the participants of a Zoom Meeting in Google Sheet automaticlly
(Simply mark the attendance of the participants)

The trigger to action should be like: Zoom meeting -> Google Sheet

Thanks you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @User12

1) Rename the participants before the Zoom meeting starts by using the names I inputted in a Google Sheet
(Because in the previous meeting, the participants join in the meeting by using other names, e.g. "Iphone", "IPad" etc. I don't know who he/she exactly is from my google sheet)

Could you please tell us what/how will you rename the users? So that we can check the possibility of your use case.

User12

Hey @User12

Could you please tell us what/how will you rename the users? So that we can check the possibility of your use case.
I would like to create invitation links (for the zoom entry) for each participants stated in my google sheet, and the link would be able to rename the participant before they enter the zoom live. And I would send the links to them manually. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @User12

We looked into your use case and it is not possible to rename the user before entering the Zoom Meeting. As Zoom API doesn't offer such action events in their documentation.