• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom > HighLevel Integration

Hello, we want to use Zoom to host live webinars each week, but HighLevel to manage the registrations, reminders, and follow-ups. I've got this partially working but I'm stuck in a couple of places.

Here is the desired workflow:
  1. Prospect registers for webinar via landing page in HighLevel (example here)

2. Prospect info is passed via Pabbly to Zoom as a new registrant (this is already set up and working)

3. Prospect is sent email confirmation with Zoom webinar info via HighLevel if possible, or via Zoom if not (right now Zoom is sending the standard registration confirmation email)

4. Email and SMS reminders get sent via HighLevel (these are working because I am using the set event HighLevel workflow function BUT they don't include the webinar registration link because it appears to be custom for each registrant - we just say "you should have received Zoom link via a separate email")

5. Webinar happens

6. HighLevel contacts are updated based on whether they attended or not, pipelines gets changed, did not show sequence runs, etc. We'd also like to pass Zoom poll results into HighLevel as well - they will be standardized (this I am currently doing manually by downloading the attendance file from Zoom, modifying it, and then importing it into HighLevel - it is a pain in the a$$)

Please let me know if there is a way to pass the individual user's Zoom registration link back to HighLevel for use in emails and SMS, and if there is any way to automate step 6 to get that data back into HighLevel without having to touch it.

I just upgraded my Pabbly account based on the excellent support I received here previously :)

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

Could you please elaborate on the 4th and 6th steps of your use case? And also let us know if you have tried the use-case in any of your workflows.

Hey @virtualinfosys

Could you please elaborate on the 4th and 6th steps of your use case? And also let us know if you have tried the use-case in any of your workflows.

#4 - When somebody registers for a webinar, it creates a unique url and token for them to click on to join - that is what I'm referring to. I want to pass the same info they would normally get in the Zoom confirmation email through to them via HighLevel via SMS and in an email with our branding. The Zoom confirmation email is attached.

As I said, we are sending them sms and email reminders now, just without the Zoom webinar info - we tell them to look for the email Zoom sent them.

Attachments

• 2022-01-23_08-24-22.png
    2022-01-23_08-24-22.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 71
Hey @virtualinfosys

#6 - Zoom generates an attendance report after the webinar (see attached). We want to update HighLevel with this information automatically instead of having to manually import it. If someone attended, it would move their deal stage to "webinar attended" ands tag their contact as "webinar attended". Same for someone that doesn't attend. We will then trigger automations in HighLevel based on those updates. We would also like to be able to pass poll results (also attached).

Attachments

• Sample Zoom Reports.zip
    936 bytes · Views: 93

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

#4 - When somebody registers for a webinar, it creates a unique url and token for them to click on to join - that is what I'm referring to. I want to pass the same info they would normally get in the Zoom confirmation email through to them via HighLevel via SMS and in an email with our branding. The Zoom confirmation email is attached.

As I said, we are sending them sms and email reminders now, just without the Zoom webinar info - we tell them to look for the email Zoom sent them.
We looked into your use case and currently, the SMS option is not available on the current API of HighLevel which we have implemented.

So, currently, your use case is not possible.

#6 - Zoom generates an attendance report after the webinar (see attached). We want to update HighLevel with this information automatically instead of having to manually import it. If someone attended, it would move their deal stage to "webinar attended" ands tag their contact as "webinar attended". Same for someone that doesn't attend. We will then trigger automations in HighLevel based on those updates. We would also like to be able to pass poll results (also attached).

Please check out the following screenshot for you concerning the use case, kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

2022-01-24_18h17_52.png

Last edited:
On step 4, I am using HighLevel, not HubSpot, so not sure I follow on the SMS comment. What about the email?

I will try what you propose for step 6.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

Email module is not included in the HighLevel's API. Though I have forwarded your request to the team to add the feature and would also ask you to post it here.

Our integration team will look into it.