• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom registrants to Pabbly

My Zoom account is already connected to Pabbly by my admin. However, I do not have access to JWT or Webhook Only. How can I pull my new Meeting/Webinar registrant data into Pabbly Connect?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 7.38.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 7.38.22 PM.png
    359.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 7.38.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 7.38.06 PM.png
    361.7 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tycoon1962

Could you please refer to the following video tutorial on how you can connect and configure the webhook trigger of Zoom?

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if the issue still persists.

For more -

Hi! Although my Pabbly account is connected to my Zoom account, I do not have permission to JWT or Webhook Only for building apps.

How can I pull my Zoon Registrant data into Pabbly in that case?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tycoon1962

Kindly check this video tutorial once to configure the webhook URL in your Zoom account and now you do now need to use JWT in terms to authenticate the webhook events.

Yes, I do have it inside my Pabbly account, but I have no permission to create Webhook Only app.

Check the attached screenshot.

How do I proceed in that case?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 6.19.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 6.19.25 PM.png
    357.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 6.18.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 6.18.35 PM.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 36

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tycoon1962

We have recommended you contact the Zoom support team, perhaps they might help you in the app section to enable creating the webhook for your desired automation.