• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom

Magingo

Hello,

I am trying to create a zoom meeting and also be able to delete it.

When creating the meeting I activate "Map" and enter there a name of the coaching followed by the customer first name and customer last name.

I use this assignment of the title again when I want to delete a Zoom again.

The creation of the meeting works as desired, but I have no way to delete it again. The deletion must be done via the title, but when saving and test request there is always a message that the meeting does not exist or has expired.

Even then, when testing, if I copy a complete name from an existing Zoom meeting and paste it there, it is not found.

Is there a trick how I can cleverly create a zoom when an appointment is booked and when deleting the appointment also delete the zoom meeting?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Magingo

As we checked into the Zoom action event and there is no action event available that can retrieve the particular Meeting which is being canceled.

Though there is a small workaround possible, if you can store the meeting details along with its Meeting ID in your Google Sheets(Google Sheets: Add New Row) in your workflow then we can manage to delete the respective meeting from another workflow.

Magingo

Sorry, but I absolutely do not understand what is meant here. Is there a guide on what I can do or are we still talking about a theory here?

I would like to use the title of the Zoom meeting when creating a Zoom and then I can use the title again to delete it. But even using the title directly, there is feedback that this Zoom meeting does not exist.

So it would be better if I can store the meeting ID and then use this meeting ID when deleting it to delete the meeting.

If that doesn't work, how can I delete a meeting. It doesn't work in Pabbly, which is my problem

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Magingo

Could you please tell us that can you add the Zoom meeting's data to one of your Google Sheets, so that we can look into the use case?

Since Zoom integration doesn't provide any other action event which can help to identify the particular meeting which you should delete.

Magingo

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that with the Google Sheets as I've never done it before.

Is there a video or other guide on how I can save and retrieve entries in a google sheet. Maybe the whole process for Zoom is explained there?

Magingo

Hello,

I've been busy with the Google Sheet now. I get the entries for the new meeting entered in the table.

So we're just talking about how I can then delete the Zoom meeting accordingly.

Are there any instructions for this?

Magingo

Ok, it is possible to get the data from the google sheet.
I try to delete the zoom Meeting by using the title from the zoom Meeting. But it is the same error as before.

Hello Ingo Ahnfeldt,

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "Book like a Boss -> Termin wird gelöscht" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjE1NDAxOTAzNSI_3D
Step Name: Zoom > Delete a Meeting
Task Error Detail:

{
"code": 3001,
"message": "Meeting Minuten-Coaching-Ramazan Kaya is not found or has expired."
}

Note that the workflow has not been paused and continues to run according to your settings. Further, you have the option to re-execute tasks that encountered error from the history section.

It seems there is an error, that zoom doesn't except the value that is given.

I tried now several ways to do it.
I really need a instruction and an example to see how it really works in any way to delete a zoom meeting with pabbly connect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Magingo

Could you please first of all save the meeting data in your Google Sheets as shown in the following screenshot -

So, that we can use that particular sheet to delete the meeting from your other workflow.

2022-05-24_17h08_44.png

Magingo

Not quite.
When a client books an appointment for Zoom coaching, a Zoom meeting is created.

However, there is a possibility that an appointment has to be deleted or postponed. In these cases, I would like to be able to delete the zoom call again in another workflow.

Magingo

@Supreme

The table is already created and it is also possible to fill it with the workflow.

This is not a problem, only the deletion of the Zoom meeting does not want to work in any way

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-25 um 07.45.05.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Magingo

Thanks for adding the Google Sheet action step to configure another workflow to delete the meeting.

We have set up your workflow according to your use case and seems fine to us. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.