• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting PayHip To Project Broadcast

I am having trouble connecting these two apps Payhip and Project Broadcast. Here are photos of my configuration. The problem is when I try to add an action where project broadcast creates new contact for customer none of the Id's or found and payhip does not ask for a phone number so there is nothing to input there. Additionally when i change the action from adding as a new customer to just simply adding to a campaign there aren't any searchable campaigns. Please help!
IMG_6480.jpg
IMG_6481.jpg
IMG_6478 2.jpg
IMG_6479 2.jpg

Im simply trying to connect my payhip customer to a texting community. they initially text a keyword to project broadcast, then in the text that leads them to a landing page to pay for the community through payhip and then from there i need pabbly to communicate to project broadcast that they are a paid member so they can start receiving exclusive texts within a certain campaign category

Himesh

You need to add an action of search contact in project broadcast from that you'll get contact Id and that contact id you need to pass in contact add in campaign action.

If you still not able to figure that out let me know we'll have free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members.

You need to add an action of search contact in project broadcast from that you'll get contact Id and that contact id you need to pass in contact add in campaign action.

If you still not able to figure that out let me know we'll have free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members.
Hello, thank you for trying to help. I have sent a FB message to you. As My efforts are not working. I belive the disconnect comes in because payhip does not require a parson to input their phone number