• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero Import Invoices

Claudio

Hi there

I want to find out if I can create an import workflow to create a new invoice in Xero.

I currently get daily sales invoices exported from my POS and saved as a CSV in a Google Drive folder. I would like to automate the part of actually going into Xero and having to, say, import an invoice and select the folder/file to upload and import to create a new daily sales invoice.

I want this to happen when the new daily sales csv files are created every day.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Claudio

Certainly! Could you please clarify whether all of your invoices are stored in Google Drive and if you want to automate the process of creating these invoices on Xero?

Claudio

Yes they are stored in a google drive folder. The csv files get created after each days sales. I would like the automate the process of having to manually go and import the csv files in xero to create the invoices.

Thanks

Claudio

Hey @Claudio

Certainly! Could you please clarify whether all of your invoices are stored in Google Drive and if you want to automate the process of creating these invoices on Xero?
Yes they are stored in a google drive folder. The csv files get created after each days sales. I would like the automate the process of having to manually go and import the csv files in xero to create the invoices.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Claudio

We have explored the possibility and currently do not have a suitable application for your use case. We will inform you if we identify any alternatives.