• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Editing values in cells

akgshanmuga

Hi Pabbly Team,

I have done a workflow to remind my customers about the expiring car Insurance plan.

Reminder mails are sent as per configured dates ie 10 days prior to expiry of Insurance.

I wish to give a feature wherein the customer gets a link to update his new Insurance expiry date.

ie, in the reminder email (or Whatsapp) itself, the customer gets a link to update his new Insurance expiry date.

Can you guide me.

Thanks

Attachments

• Pabbly.jpg
    Pabbly.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 62

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I wish to give a feature wherein the customer gets a link to update his new Insurance expiry date.
Create a Google form and share the form link with your customers for filling it with expiry date details and more. It should work out.

akgshanmuga

Create a Google form and share the form link with your customers for filling it with expiry date details and more. It should work out.
Sir,

Wish to automate the entire process.

Supposing one or two, we can do as per your suggestion of creating Google Forms and sending the link.

But if the data is huge, it certainly becomes tedious.

Moreover chances of "human error"

I wish to

1. Get the link of that particular cell (to be edited) and share with that customer.

My Workflow name is: Transport Operator IC Reminder

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Supposing one or two, we can do as per your suggestion of creating Google Forms and sending the link.
You just need one form where you will ask the customer to fill in the IC number of the vehicle and the new expiry date if they have renewed it already. Then based on the IC number you can update the cell value. The workflow will be built as shown below -

1634732591762.png

akgshanmuga

You just need one form where you will ask the customer to fill in the IC number of the vehicle and the new expiry date if they have renewed it already. Then based on the IC number you can update the cell value. The workflow will be built as shown below -

View attachment 4650
Sooper Sir,

Will try this workflow and update you.

Thanks