• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Plutio create people and company issue

Neo Wang

Hi,
I want to create Company with people, but there is no option now.
I try to using hooks data to Plutio both Company and people then create proposal, I try to add Company first, but it request to fill people, but I still no people with this company, if I change add people first, it will request me to fill Company, but I still have no Company to select, I try to mapping, but it will show error.
How to both import Company and people?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neo Wang

I want to create Company with people, but there is no option now.
I try to using hooks data to Plutio both Company and people then create proposal, I try to add Company first, but it request to fill people, but I still no people with this company, if I change add people first, it will request me to fill Company, but I still have no Company to select, I try to mapping, but it will show error.
How to both import Company and people?

For your concern you need to 2 action step where at first you can create the person with the help of "Create Person without Custom Fields" and "Create Company with Custom fields", please check out the following screenshot for better understanding.

2021-11-30_11h22_25.png

Neo Wang

Hi, Thank you very much, but it's only work for this people.
I'm using Elementor to create the data, If I submit another data, it will still using that people's info.
Can I let it automatic fill my new submit every time?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neo Wang

It seems like you didn't map the person field with its ID in your workflow and because of that, you are having this response.

Though we have done the correct mapping for you, kindly try again.

unnamed2.png