• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn Integration Bug #3 (unable to run properly on mobile)

Fchaves

As I just posted, found a big #2 on LinkedIn Integration that loses toke autorization on, at least, daily basis).

Connected to my workflow using my mobile phone, re-authorized/connected LinkedIn with the workflow, ran every step of it and went to LinkedIn to check the result.

What was supposed to be a Quote coming from a google sheet was a string, I assume, related to the workflow variable.

Note the 1st line bellow the picture, my picture.

Ps: got to tell you. I'm getting frustrated with the amount of errors and bugs I'm facing with Pabbly Connect. Know the order of magnitude of Pabbly Connects challenge but seems to be worse than I expected.
Screenshot_20210325-215430.jpg

P

PabblyMember3

As I just posted, found a big #2 on LinkedIn Integration that loses toke autorization on, at least, daily basis).

Connected to my workflow using my mobile phone, re-authorized/connected LinkedIn with the workflow, ran every step of it and went to LinkedIn to check the result.

What was supposed to be a Quote coming from a google sheet was a string, I assume, related to the workflow variable.

Note the 1st line bellow the picture, my picture.

Ps: got to tell you. I'm getting frustrated with the amount of errors and bugs I'm facing with Pabbly Connect. Know the order of magnitude of Pabbly Connects challenge but seems to be worse than I expected.
View attachment 34
Hey Felipe,

Just checked your workflow and found that, the Lookup Value that you mapped in the Google Sheets Lookup step is not valid, please check the attached screenshot of your workflow.

Kindly add proper value that to be looked up in the sheet to generate the response and then, map the result in the next step i.e. in LinkedIn.

Hope that will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fchaves

Hey Felipe,

Just checked your workflow and found that, the Lookup Value that you mapped in the Google Sheets Lookup step is not valid, please check the attached screenshot of your workflow.

Kindly add proper value that to be looked up in the sheet to generate the response and then, map the result in the next step i.e. in LinkedIn.

Hope that will work.

Apart from bug#2 the workflow works fine on Desktop. The bug here is exact that you found. After running it on mobile it delivers the wrong output.

Ps: thanks for not exposing my workflows to the public. They may contain sensitive data on it.

P

PabblyMember3

Apart from bug#2 the workflow works fine on Desktop. The bug here is exact that you found. After running it on mobile it delivers the wrong output.

Ps: thanks for not exposing my workflows to the public. They may contain sensitive data on it.
Just keep your workflows configured in Pabbly Connect account once and leave it for automation. You won't need to open it any other devices and perform any manual operation.

P

PabblyMember3

Yes, we are aware of the information what to be shared in public. Thanks!

Fchaves

Just keep your workflows configured in Pabbly Connect account once and leave it for automation. You won't need to open it any other devices and perform any manual operation.
Naveen, If the workflow did not got broken, after loosing LinkedIn authentication by itself, I would not try to restore it on my mobile phone. Anyway, this is not the issue I'm reporting. The problem is having a workflow broken, I mean it because it delivered the wrong post on my LinkedIn, simply because I ran it on my cell phone. It's wrong. I'm reporting so you can fix it and not tell men that I should not poke on my workflows if they're running.

Please, follow the development mindset.

Fchaves

Hey Felipe,

Hope that will work.
Revisiting the post here. Just to state that the links were right and working and got broken when I used my mobile phone to solve the lost authentication. Reinforcing this because I'm sure that there is a larger problem here.

P

PabblyMember3

Revisiting the post here. Just to state that the links were right and working and got broken when I used my mobile phone to solve the lost authentication. Reinforcing this because I'm sure that there is a larger problem here.
Could you please tell me the steps that you are performing with the mobile, I would like to reproduce the same or let me know if we can have a short meeting over this to solve your issues.

What will be the best time for the meeting and all, please send the meeting link and details at [email protected]