• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ZOOM Code 300 when trying to add a webinar registrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm trying to add webinar attendees to Zoom after they register in HighLevel. We have a required question set up in Zoom for who invited the person for people that register directly via the Zoom registration page. Turning this required field off is NOT an option.

When I test my workflow I get this:
Code 300. The parameter is required in custom_questions: Who invited you?.

I want to pass a custom value I've defined for the GHL webinar registration form, but I don't see an option to add additional data like that into the Zoom required question field? I can do it in Zapier, so I assumed I could do it in Pabbly, but I can only see the basic contact fields from Zoom. What am I missing?

Attachments

• Pabbly Zoom Error.png
    Pabbly Zoom Error.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 69

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

We are currently looking into your concern, kindly allow us some time.

As of now, you can try the action event by removing your custom questions from the required and then try the action event at your end.

Thanks

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I'm trying to add webinar attendees to Zoom after they register in HighLevel. We have a required question set up in Zoom for who invited the person for people that register directly via the Zoom registration page. Turning this required field off is NOT an option.

When I test my workflow I get this:
Code 300. The parameter is required in custom_questions: Who invited you?.

I want to pass a custom value I've defined for the GHL webinar registration form, but I don't see an option to add additional data like that into the Zoom required question field? I can do it in Zapier, so I assumed I could do it in Pabbly, but I can only see the basic contact fields from Zoom. What am I missing?

Do you have any custom questions in your webinar registration form?

It seems that question is a required field and that is why it is not allowing you to add a new registrant with the default regular fields.

Try removing the required from the custom question field and it should work.

Do you have any custom questions in your webinar registration form?

It seems that question is a required field and that is why it is not allowing you to add a new registrant with the default regular fields.

Try removing the required from the custom question field and it should work.

Hello Neeraj, as I stated in the original entry, I do have a custom question and removing it is not an option because the Zoom registration page is in use in other locations that I don't control and they have to be able to track who invited them on that Zoom registration form.

I'm sure the registration will work if I remove it - that is not the question. The question is can I pass data from HighLevel - or something added manually in Pabbly - into that custom field in Zoom like I can with Zapier. If Pabbly is unable to pass data through to that field in Zoom like Zapier can then it's not going to work for me...

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Ok. Let the support team review it than. I just thought I can give you some pointers to help you quickly. Maybe I am not the right person to answer here. The support team and the integration team will have to review it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

I'm sure the registration will work if I remove it - that is not the question. The question is can I pass data from HighLevel - or something added manually in Pabbly - into that custom field in Zoom like I can with Zapier. If Pabbly is unable to pass data through to that field in Zoom like Zapier can then it's not going to work for me...

As per your concern, we have updated the "Zoom: Add a Webinar Registrant" action event from our end accordingly. Kindly try again with the new action event and let us know if that works for you.

Regards

2021-12-29_16h18_53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.