• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Remove JSON Control Characters

dataforge

Is there an easier way to remove JSON Control Characters from text? Would be nice to have maybe Text Formatter, Text Basic Formatting, have an option for Remove JSON Control Characters or something similar. An option to remove, and an option to replace the characters with plain text or something.

My issue is trying to create new woocommerce product, and it says it cant because Invalid JSON body passed. Control character error, possibly incorrectly encoded.

I've tried to put text formatter, text replace, and replace characters like ", %, \n, but its still saying that. and then also you end up with a bunch of individual text formatter actions just to replace each character one by one.

Edit - I've just had a try at using the HTML to Markdown function, and this may be an option for me to use as it appears it may work for me

Last edited: