• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API delete YouTube video

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PabblyMember3

Can you please elaborate the use case for deleting the video? I mean, what is the use of deleting a video in automation?

P

PabblyMember3

If you want to delete the specific video you can just use the "Try it" section of the Developer API: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/docs/videos/delete

Put the video ID and just execute it.

1654759591748.png

P

PabblyMember3

What does this response have to do with using the Pabbly API? I don't think you guys have helped me with anything yet!
Do you want us to create an action inside the existing YouTube integration? Or do you want to use the API endpoint in the API module of Pabbly Connect?

Please make it clear.

I’m quite sure my initial post was very clear. I’d like to use the API component to add whatever script is needed to make this work.

P

PabblyMember3

Since, API module doesn't support Oauth2.0 authentication method which is required by YouTube API to run, you will not be able to use DELETE endpoint of YouTube in API step of Pabbly Connect.

If you want us to add the action in the exiting app we can do so. Please confirm.

P

PabblyMember3

We have added the required action insider YouTube integration. Please check.

1654928485579.png

Status
Not open for further replies.