• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Jotform response to SendFox List

Connecting Jotform response to SendFox List

I am struggling to get the email respondents from my Jotform to integrate into a SendFox list. In this video I show what I have done. I must be missing something because the connection is not adding people to the list in SendFox that I have designated. All it does is send the email to SendFox without putting them into any list.

I want to add JotForm responder's email to SendFox list Stress Load Quiz Opt-In.

Please help.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Balanced Healthstyles !

As per the video clip, you mentioned it was resolved.

And also when checking upon your workflow "Stress Load Jotform to SendFox ", we can see that the data's are passing inside to the contact list "Stress Load Quiz Opt-In".

Do check and let us know if there is any issue, so we can further check on it.

And also when checking upon your workflow "Stress Load Jotform to SendFox ", we can see that the data's are passing inside to the contact list "Stress Load Quiz Opt-In".

The workflow issue is NOT resolved. I had to manually add the respondents to the list "Stress Load Quiz Opt-In" I made the video thinking II may have solved the problem. But I did not. Sorry if there was any confusion.

When looking at how I set the workflow up, does it look like I set it up correctly? If so, why is it not working correctly?

It IS adding the Jotform respondent's email to SendFox - but it is NOT adding them to the list I signed them to. It is ONLY putting the respondents into SendFox as non-listed contacts.

I'm having the same issue. I'm sending email contacts from formaloo to sendfox. Same result. The contacts are put in sendfox but not in the list specified when the automation was setup.

Attachments

• test email.PNG
    test email.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 50