• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot upload multiple attachments from trello to dropbox.

Here is "Get an Attachment"

get attachment.jpg

The Trello card has 4 attachments.

multiple attachment.jpg

Instead of all 4 Pabbly receives the URL for only one which is "1.jpeg"

pabbly receives url of 1 instead of all 4.jpg

I have chosen this name for the sake of testing.

chose name with .jpeg extention.jpg

The folder path is correct, right?

folder is correct.jpg

Here see the folder hierarchy from dropbox.

folder in dropbox.jpg

When pressing save and send test request, there is an error message. Path not found.
says path not found.jpg

Also when I put wrong folder path here

folder is correct.jpg

There is the same error message.

says path not found.jpg

Also, I want to upload files to my dropbox in phases.
Like from Trello list to list some files would be added. And each time when the file would be added it should be uploaded on dropbox.

I don't want to make duplicates on dropbox. This means I want to filter if the file already exists, I don't want to upload it again.

Attachments

• i don't know file name.jpg
    i don't know file name.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
  • chose this name.jpg
    chose this name.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Here is "Get an Attachment"

View attachment 16394

The Trello card has 4 attachments.

View attachment 16392

Instead of all 4 Pabbly receives the URL for only one which is "1.jpeg"

View attachment 16393

I have chosen this name for the sake of testing.

View attachment 16387

The folder path is correct, right?

View attachment 16390

Here see the folder hierarchy from dropbox.

View attachment 16389

When pressing save and send test request, there is an error message. Path not found.View attachment 16395

Also when I put wrong folder path here

View attachment 16390

There is the same error message.

View attachment 16395

Also, I want to upload files to my dropbox in phases.
Like from Trello list to list some files would be added. And each time when the file would be added it should be uploaded on dropbox.

I don't want to make duplicates on dropbox. This means I want to filter if the file already exists, I don't want to upload it again.

We have added a new action step in Trello which will get the attachments from your particular card.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1664778819660.png

Yes, I now get URL of those files. The "Get attachments" action is working.

However, only a partial job is done.

Here is the detail of what I want to achieve.

I want to get those attachments from Trello and upload them to dropbox. Simple right?
What I have to do is to map the URL of the attachments. However, I do not want to map the URL.
upload all the files.png

I just want to upload all the files because sometimes there could be 1 file, sometimes 3, and sometimes 0. So, I want to upload it all.

Another important thing: I have different lists on Trello. In different lists, I want to upload several files. But I do not reupload the previous attachments from the previous card. (See the below picture as a reference)
1 file.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shahidul islam pranto

Yes, I now get URL of those files. The "Get attachments" action is working.

However, only a partial job is done.

Here is the detail of what I want to achieve.

I want to get those attachments from Trello and upload them to dropbox. Simple right?
What I have to do is to map the URL of the attachments. However, I do not want to map the URL.
You can use the "Dropbox : Search Files/Folders" action step to check whether a file is available on your DropBox or not. And if the Image is not available then only it will process to upload the image.

Kindly refer to the following screenshot for your better understanding.

2022-10-04_12h29_09.png

Dropbox timeout: You need to increase the upload time to unlimited. Sometimes I could upload large files like 500 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, etc.

Furthermore, you can upload upto a max of 50 MB file in DropBox.

You can use the "Dropbox : Search Files/Folders" action step to check whether a file is available on your DropBox or not. And if the Image is not available then only it will process to upload the image.

Kindly refer to the following screenshot for your better understanding.
I'll try it out and let you know.

Furthermore, you can upload upto a max of 50 MB file in DropBox.
Can you make it more such as 2 gb or highers? I need to upload large video files.