• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Calendar Import Issue

mikec29526

The problem is my client has a lot of appointments booked all the way through the end of December 2023, so 14 months out. Since Pabbly only checks for new appointments and will not do anything about appointments already in the calendar, I had to export all of my clients appointments and import to a new calendar.

When I imported all the clients appointments into my new calendar - and then created the workflow for new calendar events, it looks like it went out and grabbed them all, even past appointments. So my first question is what will it do on workflows where it is waiting until a time that has already passed? This one is waiting for a date that is months ago.
Capture.PNG

Supreme

Staff member
So my first question is what will it do on workflows where it is waiting until a time that has already passed? This one is waiting for a date that is months ago.
If you pass the past data in the Delay Until action step it will not process the further action steps.

Also, why are you using Delay until the action step in your workflow, kindly let us know.