• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business paid plan

max4321

Hello everyone, does anyone use paid workspace? Is the use of the Google my business api included in the price of workspace?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
which library is useful for uploading photos to google my business?
We already provide integration with Google My Business where uploading photos is possible directly. You don't need to make use of their APIs directly - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/google-my-business/

1669203050350.png

1669203073021.png

Please check this video for the same as well where it is being informed how to do that -

max4321

We already provide integration with Google My Business where uploading photos is possible directly. You don't need to make use of their APIs directly - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/google-my-business/

View attachment 18186

View attachment 18187

Please check this video for the same as well where it is being informed how to do that -

I meant direct connection with google my business via api but without pabbli. I know that you can create applications on Google about connecting to them. If I saw it right then, it was a paid option and expensive. I had a female google account at the time. now the error had paid. I wanted to know if this changes anything in terms of uploading photos and videos via google api, but without pabbly.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @max4321

You can directly check with the Google support team. They will be able to help you with this question.