• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow with Google Calendar trigger stopped working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonbstrong

I received this error today:

1671216989598.png

Since this appeared to be authentication related, I tried to reconnect the Google calendar.

However, by doing so, it removed all the defined fields in the action step and it's no longer pulling in input fields from Google calendar

1671217114317.png

Can you tell me how to fix this?

Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNjA0MzI1MjY1NTUzMiI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

Seems like your authentication of Google account might get changed or got expired.

Kindly reconnect the action step once and then try again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jonbstrong

We have re-connected the trigger event and created a test event in your Google Calendar for test and the trigger response has captured the response.

Please, check once and try accordingly.

1671427127730.png

Supreme

Staff member
From your recent message you have tried the "Google Calendar: New Event" trigger event, so we have also tried the same trigger event in your workflow.

However, by doing so, it removed all the defined fields in the action step and it's no longer pulling in input fields from Google calendar

1671217114317.png

Status
Not open for further replies.