• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero connect to woocommerce

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

As we can see from your workflow, you haven't configured WooCommerce accordingly.

Please check the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Then, please use the "WooCommerce: Retrieve a Product by Name or Slug" to retrieve the product id which you can later pass in the Product Id field of "Update Product".

1671617977635.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

If you are trying to update the product in the line item manner then it is not possible to retrieve individual products and cannot pass with line item quantity from Xero.

Further, you can only update products from Xero one by one to WooCommerce.

zaoyao2016

Hi if return the product to the supplier in the xero, woocommerce Will automatically update the product quantity.it possible to do this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

To update the product in WooCommerce, you need to check first whether the product is present in your WooCommerce or not.

So, kindly try to use the exact name of the product in your Xero and on WooCommerce.

1672744579315.png

zaoyao2016

Currently My quantity of product a is 5
But I had create a new bills in the xero which is added product a with 3 quntity
Why the quantity product in the woocommerce will become the 3 when i select the updated product
How I make the quantity of product become 5+3=8?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly with the help of a short recorded video?

zaoyao2016

The scenario is I create bills in Xero, and the quantity of the product will update
On initially of the yam is 10 in the woocommerce, I had to create a bill that added 3 new yam in the Xero, When click send the test request in the pabbly the quantity product in the woocommerce becomes 3. Actually, I want 10 (initial) +3 (new)=13

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

Why the quantity product in the woocommerce will become the 3 when i select the updated product
How I make the quantity of product become 5+3=8?

Regarding your concern to update the overall quantity from your Xero along with WooCommerce's retired product quantity, you can use the "Number Formatter by Pabbly: Perform Math Operation".

Kindly give this a try and let us know if that works for you.

2023-01-04_11h40_37.png

zaoyao2016

Hi, I had planned to do this when I create an invoice in Xero, the woocommerce will automatically create the order?
The scenario on my site is correct?
May I know what is the difference create an order and create an order (with line item)?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

Yes, with the help of this workaround, you can change the number of your products dynamically.

Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

zaoyao2016

Hi, I had create a bill with 3 item, but 2 item is broken , So i will create a credit note .
My woocommerce also will decrease the quantity of product after credit note
How i do it because I just see credit note only in the action.
How i connect it

zaoyao2016

Hi May I know if create a invoice with ten product in the xero
After do the connection, They will help me create 10 product in the woocommerce?

zaoyao2016

May I know if I created multiple products in the xero for example 10product per invoice ,they will help me automatically added how many product

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao2016

May I know if I created multiple products in the xero for example 10product per invoice ,they will help me automatically added how many product
You can use the "WooCommerce: Create a Product " action step to pass all the supported line items in the product.

1675848946472.png

Before passing the line Item data in the action step you can process the JSON array with the help of "Line Itemizer "

zaoyao

Hi The data i had map is room fresh and chid but why finally only show me product-6

Attachments

• 1676025066184.png
    1676025066184.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 1676025121080.png
    1676025121080.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 37