• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Checking for an Existing Contact in Office365

Hi Team!

In Zapier, there is an option to check if a contact already exists in Office365 and only add a new contact if there's no match with an existing contact. Is there a way I can accomplish this in Pabbly Connect?

Also, there are a lot of available Office365 contact fields not available to complete creating a contact via Pabbly Connect. Is it possible to make more of them available. In this case, I'd like to add the Job Title field.

Thanks so much!

Hi Team!

In Zapier, there is an option to check if a contact already exists in Office365 and only add a new contact if there's no match with an existing contact. Is there a way I can accomplish this in Pabbl

Hey @calebhanson

Could you please tell us that do you want any other specific field in the "Create Contact" action step of Office 365?
Right now, Job Title and Company are the two fields I would like to use.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @calebhanson

We have added the Find Contact and Create Contact action steps to check for the existing contact on the basis that you can create once.

I hope this might help you.

1675230162425.png