• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Creating WP user after purchase via Thrivecart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugen

Hello

I created a flow from TC to WP but I get some error and it wont create the user in WP.
I dont know what to make of it... please help.

Sometimes the user is being created, sometimes it is not...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 17.01.29.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 17.01.29.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 17.04.36.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-18 at 17.04.36.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 68

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

It seems like you might need to re-connect your WP account again. Also, please provide the unique username looks like you have mapped the email id on both the fields Email Id and UserName.

2021-08-19_11h52_15.png

Eugen

Hey @Supreme Verma
Thank you for the response.
I will try that
Yes, I mapped their "email" to the "username" field so that they can use their email as name. This will avoid the problem with people who will have the same First Name for an instance.
What would happen if I have two people called John ?

Eugen

Hey Verna
How can I add secondary steps to my flow so that, if customer purchases an upsale or a downsale, I can assign them further to other courses?
I changed my trigger from product purchased to All events and tried to create a router and add there the upsales or downsales but did not manage to make it work.
From what I could see, there is no way to have a single flow which can include both products, bump offers, upsales and downsales... Or I did not know how to make that work.
Please make it work :)

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

In that case, you will be needing to create a separate workflow based on different purchases your customer will make, as for bump offers, upsales and down sales.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugen

Hey Verma
When someone purchases a product, they have the option to add a bumper offer to their purchase, as well as an upsale or downsale.
In my case, these are different courses the buyer will have access to when they finalize payment.
Example: I have the Marketing 101 Course at 97$
When you buy it, you get a bump offer for Instagram Marketing Course at 29$ and you add that to your purchase.
Then, on the next page, I offer an upsale: Build your Wordpress site course at 197$
If you dont get this one, I offer a downsale: Pinterest Marketing at 47$

And you, the client, come to the site to purchase the Marketing 101 course but you also get the Instagram Marketing Course bump offer at 29$ and the Build your Wordpress site course at 197$.
So, in total you spend 323 $
Now, As you do so, you then should have access to these courses in your members area on my site.

I want to be able to map these purchases out in the pabbly automation so that when you arrive on my site, you will be able to access them immediately.

I hope it is clear now.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

For your use case, you might need the following -

When someone purchases a product, they have the option to add a bumper offer to their purchase.

First, you have to make a normal workflow with the Thrivecarts' "Products Purchased" trigger event, and then you can simply use Wordpress's "Create user" or the required action event.

2021-09-14_13h06_28.png

Further, for your upsell or down-sell products, you have to make 2 individual workflows with Thrivecarts' "Upsale Purchase" trigger event and with the "Downsale Purchase" Trigger Event, and the rest of the steps will be the same as you wanted to create it in your WordPress.

For Downsell -

2021-09-14_13h20_36.png

For Upsell -

2021-09-14_13h22_11.png

Kindly try your use case with the individual workflow and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Thanks!!

Eugen

Thank you Verma
So, I cannot have Everything done inside just one workflow?
I need to create separate workflows for upsales, downsales and bump offer?
Just wanted to make sure that this is what you advise...

If so, It would be tripple work that way..

Is there any way you can make all the steps in just one flow?

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Eugen

You will be required, individual workflow for regular purchase, upsell purchase, and down-sell purchase. We cannot merge all the 3 use cases in one workflow.

And this is the only possible way that seems to work.

Eugen

Understood, thank you for the clarification!
PLEASE let me know when you would be able to add all the steps in one single flow :)

Thank you
Have a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.