• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

1 webhook per action?

Maurice_F

Hello guys,

I just want to know if i have to create more webhooks for the same action?

If i have a webhook for a order paid, then i have to make this once, right? Because i have setup more connects for more products, but 1 is working and the other ones aren't.

Second question: When i have a filter on a specific product, then the action is not triggered (so that's going the right way). But for some reason i'm getting emails from pabbly with tasks errors?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Maurice_F
If i have a webhook for a order paid, then i have to make this once, right? Because i have setup more connects for more products, but 1 is working and the other ones aren't.
Could you please elaborate on your use case and the name of the workflow?

econd question: When i have a filter on a specific product, then the action is not triggered (so that's going the right way). But for some reason i'm getting emails from pabbly with tasks errors?
The error was occurring in your Drip Action event, where you didn't pass the Tag in double-quotes as instructed in the help text.

Though we have corrected the tag field and seems fine now.

2021-09-08_12h52_23.png

2021-09-08_12h49_29.png

Maurice_F

Thanks for your reply:

the name is of the workflow is:

KAJR > Add tag drip

And also yesterday i have seen some problems with my sms.

New workflow sms (didn't work and didn't send anything out)

60 minuten reminder - Google Sheets - Delay - SMS KAJR Webinar Twilio] didn't work aswell.​

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Maurice_F

We looked into your workflow 60 minuten reminder - Google Sheets - Delay - SMS KAJR Webinar Twilio] and it seems like you haven't ca[tured the webhook response, so please re-capture your webhook response of Google Sheets and remap the Twilio's action step.

2021-09-08_16h04_52.png

Moreover, we checked your workflow KAJR > Add tag drip and you do not need multiple webhook for multiple products. Though you might have established a filter condition on the basis of products id where you might need to add the product id with or condition.

2021-09-08_16h23_26.png

Maurice_F

Ok great.. so i have to add the OR condition for 6 times. Can you also take a look why this one is not working:

New workflow sms

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Maurice_F

We have made the changes in your respective workflow according to your use case. Kindly try the complete workflow by giving a test submission.

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maurice_F

Hey @Maurice_F

We have made the changes in your respective workflow according to your use case. Kindly try the complete workflow by giving a test submission.

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!!
But i have to understand what you have changed, otherwise i can't learn for future connects. Thanks for helping me out.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Maurice_F

We have simply added the Iterator step and map its response to further action steps in your workflow.

Go through this tutorial to know how to use Iterator -

Thanks!!