• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Messenger as a trigger no webhook response

Roj

Can you help me guys, no webhook response when i tried fb messenger as trigger.

Check image below.

1706195216354.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Roj,

Please create a new workflow (do not clone) and follow the exact steps given in the video shared below to setup Facebook Messenger as your trigger application.

Roj

Hi @Roj,

Please create a new workflow (do not clone) and follow the exact steps given in the video shared below to setup Facebook Messenger as your trigger application.
The problem is my facebook page is not showing and not providing any response even if i manually map it using page ID, someone told me that I should directly contact you to seek help.

Roj

The problem is my facebook page is not showing and not providing any response even if i manually map it using page ID, someone told me that I should directly contact you to seek help.
I tried incognito mode but it won't show any response, so i think its from facebook error. I talked to some experts also that I paid for other workflow in the group and he told me to directly contact the support.

Roj

Please view it here badly need your help.

If this was about Handover Protocol - how we can solve and prevent this problem?

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to receive the messages in your trigger response.

Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to receive the messages in your trigger response.
No. Facebook page does not have conversion routing option now. Please help us here. I tried reconnecting as well but now the pages are also not getting enlisted.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No. Facebook page does not have conversion routing option now. Please help us here. I tried reconnecting as well but now the pages are also not getting enlisted.

Based on this workflow it seems like you were able to capture the response in your Facebook Messenger trigger step.
1711401768347.png