• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Form to Gmail with attachment of the uploaded file

azmatpabbly

Hello Everyone,

I have to send monthly apartment inspection reports by email to my clients. In some cases, I need to attach the apartment photo to the email.

I have a Google form where I enter details and upload an image.

Google form data is added to the connected Google sheet.

I want to send a gmail to the client with the attachment of the image uploaded in the google form to the client.

Please assist how I can do it.

azmatpabbly

Hi Arshil,

Thanks for the reply.

My case scenario is different from above shared video,

In my case, an image/file is getting uploaded to the Google form.

I want that uploaded image/file to be sent on Gmail.

Please let me know how I can attach the uploaded image/file on Google form to Gmail.

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have added a Google Drive action step to your workflow that will provide you with a downloadable link. You need to map this downloadable link to your Gmail action step attachment field. I have made the necessary changes to your workflow on your behalf. You should now be able to send the attachments upon form submission.
1711309030307.png

azmatpabbly

Thank You Mr. Arshil for the quick assistance, Highly Appreciated.

I tested the workflow, it's working fine, if the image is uploaded in the Google form.

BUT, it's not working if the image is not attached, please assist in this case scenario.

Please screenshot of the error email received from Pabbly.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-25 at 11.52.12 AM.jpeg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For this use case, you can add a Router to your workflow and set it up accordingly. This workflow serves as a reference (do not use this); you need to set up your original workflow in a similar manner.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have added the router to your original workflow as well. You can enable this workflow.

For future reference, please watch the video shared below to understand how you can add a router to your workflow, as I won't always be able to set up the entire workflow on your behalf.