• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help to setup a workflow from new gmail to whatsapp using Aisensy

imsusil

I am trying to setup a work flow, the workflow details are here:

Whenever I will get a new email on my gmail id, it should send a multi media message to the client. I have a form in my website, when client submits the form, I am getting a notification on my gmail.

the gmail subject field contains the whatsapp number of the client, and the email body field contains the message to sent. But it shows error message - "Template params does not match the campaign"

error code - ERR6004

I am also attaching the screenshot. Please check and help me
screencapture-connect-pabbly-workflow-mapping-IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzNDA0Mzc1MjZhNTUzYzUxMzMi-pc-2024...png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @imsusil !

Kindly check on the Aisensy part of the below-mentioned video tutorial to get connected with the step-

Do make sure the values are mapped as per the variable added inside your Template in Aisensy or else it will show an error.

imsusil

Thank you a lot for your response. I need one more help please. When I am sending this message "
We have received your documents/details. Your documents/Details has referred by {Referred By:9}
Following All are our Office number please save it for future reference.
📞 9324776120 📞 9082806007 📞 9993985073 📞 7290796476 ☎️ 912249794850We will call/what's app you soon for further processing.प्रिय महोदय / महोदया, हमें आपके दस्तावेज़/विवरण प्राप्त हो गए हैं।आपके दस्तावेज़/विवरण {Referred By:9} जी द्वारा प्रदान किए गए हैं, उप्पर दिए गए सभी नंबर हमारे ऑफिस के नंबर हैं|"

it shows error.

But when I am sending this message "
We have received your documents/details. Your documents/Details has referred by Following All are our Office number please save it for future reference."

It works perfect

Can't I send long messages?

imsusil

Thank you a lot for your response. I need one more help please. When I am sending this message "
We have received your documents/details. Your documents/Details has referred by {Referred By:9}
Following All are our Office number please save it for future reference.
📞 9324776120 📞 9082806007 📞 9993985073 📞 7290796476 ☎️ 912249794850We will call/what's app you soon for further processing.प्रिय महोदय / महोदया, हमें आपके दस्तावेज़/विवरण प्राप्त हो गए हैं।आपके दस्तावेज़/विवरण {Referred By:9} जी द्वारा प्रदान किए गए हैं, उप्पर दिए गए सभी नंबर हमारे ऑफिस के नंबर हैं|"

it shows error.

But when I am sending this message "
We have received your documents/details. Your documents/Details has referred by Following All are our Office number please save it for future reference."

It works perfect

Can't I send long messages?
The whole message works fine if I will create a template in AiSensy and approve it. But If when I am trying to send it from main email body using the template parameter "Body Text" then it shows error.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue was related to presence of comma in your template parameter. We added a Text Formatter to your workflow, which seems to have fixed the issue.
1710709129919.png

imsusil

Dear Pabbly Connect, Thank you for your help. Actually I need a simple automation. I hope you can fix this problem for me today.

My clients are submitting their details on my website through a form. And as soon as they submit their details, a notification goes to my personal gmail account. Everything works fine. I just want a small thing.

Whenever I will get a new email on my gmail account, it should send the email "body" part as a whatsapp message. There may be only text, or text with image, or text with audio, or text with video in the message body. I just want to send the whole message as a whatsapp notification. In a single line - I want to send the whole message with any types of attachments as a WhatsApp message to the customer.

Please help me to create this automation. So I can start this service for my customers.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @imsusil

Based on the latest log in your workflow's history, it's evident that the email content is successfully being transmitted to WhatsApp. If you also want to include the attachment in the WhatsApp message, please capture the webhook response again, this time with the attachment included. Then, map the media file to the URL Field.