• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

2 months later same issue....

nooshy1234

I have pabbly sending my linkedin connections to my zoho crm but the job titles are not uploading and this is very important information that needs to be transferred over, other what is the point of me usining pabbly an paying for it when im inputting the data by hand? Fix this asap or im leaving a bad review and canceling.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nooshy1234

Please check carefully your trigger response in the history section of your workflow, you will see the data label which you have mapped in the action step doesn't contain anything only null into it.

Instead of that the occupation which you are receiving from the triggering application, it looks like the name fields are having occupation titles on them.

So, please check the incoming data from the application from where you getting the data and correct the mapped data.

2022-12-16_12h16_26.png

Further, we have checked the action event at our end and it is passing the designation correctly.

1671173769100.png