• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

400 Error Trying to Post Event to Google My Business

Trying to post events from google calendar to gmb. Get a 400 error
Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name "": Root element must be a message.
INVALID_ARGUMENT
[{"@type":"type.googleapis.com\/google.rpc.BadRequest","fieldViolations":[{"description":"Invalid JSON payload received. Unknown name \"\": Root element must be a message."}]}]

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @telltheirstories

We are currently looking into it as the problem is arising when the 00 is appearing in the Time and Date individual fields of GMB. We're looking for the workaround and we will get back to you with an update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @telltheirstories

We have found a workaround to split the Date/Time of the End and Start Date to further pass in the Google My Business. Although it required a bunch of number formatters and Text Formatters in terms to achieve the workaround all those Pabbly built-in steps are completely free.

Moreover, we have done the workaround in your cloned workflow - CLONE - [Google My Business Events]. Also please give it try and let us know if you still face any issues.

2021-08-20_10h56_21.png