• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

40700 Parameter error delete the existing test lead first to create a new one

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nav

Please remove the current test lead from the specified action step and then try once more to capture the webhook response.

1708682400099.png

Reactions: Nav

Nav

Thanks Supreme That is awesome, secondly please guide me how i can mention the date and time in google sheet when the lead was captured from tiktok.

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks Supreme That is awesome, secondly please guide me how i can mention the date and time in google sheet when the lead was captured from tiktok.
You can use the Date Time Formatter action step within your workflow to obtain the current date and time of the execution, which can then be applied to your Google Sheets action step.

1708752891235.png