• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

A recent task was not executed due to following error

mikec29526

Is there a way to not get the a recent task was not executed due to following error in the following situation:

I have a workflow where sometimes the description field will not contain a phone number
The use case here is that they are doing appointment reminders, but sometimes they don't put in a phone number as there is no appointment reminder needed for that customer. So they might just put notes in the Google calendar description field (where they put the phone number first, sometimes).
So when there is no phone number, the extract phone number step fails. Since this is normal, is there a way to avoid getting email notifications on this, since this is going to happen quite a bit?

Capture.PNG

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mikec29526

You can use the filter action step before it is processed to the Format Phone number fields, so in that way, if there is no phone number it will not process the workflow further.

2022-10-29_11h13_34.png

Place this before your Twilio action step -

1667022919950.png

mikec29526

Hi,

Your solution works when it is empty. Can you give me an idea how to skip trying to send the text if there are notes in the description instead of a phone number?

An example is this task history:
IjU3NjAwNTY5MDYzNDA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzYzUxMzA1MTYyNTQzOSI_3D_pc

The following was put in the decription instead of a phone number:
she works m-w 7am-6pm. can only come on thursdays

Do you think I could do a filter, only if the description is greater than 1111111111 ?
Then any phone number would be greater than that. Wonder what your thought is on that?

Supreme

Staff member
Do you think I could do a filter, only if the description is greater than 1111111111 ?
Yes, that should work for your filter condition at the 4th step, if there is a phone number and you want to process the automation for that.