• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

About the Claude

RedBazil

Hello,

I am currently integrating Claude. I found that I am unable to use Opus, but I can use Sonnet. When selecting Opus, I encounter the error as shown in the image. How should I proceed? Thank you.

1710770730822.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @RedBazil

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same also allow us to make the changes in your workflow for testing purposes.

Further, as we can see from the API documentation the two models are only available for Messages API and not for Completion.

1710831820567.png

RedBazil

Hey @RedBazil

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same also allow us to make the changes in your workflow for testing purposes.

Further, as we can see from the API documentation the two models are only available for Messages API and not for Completion.

View attachment 39823
Hi
With the same setting if I choose Sonnet I can get this
1710844145779.png

But if I choose Opus I can only get this
1710844221280.png

It should not work either If the setting are wrong for Sonnet and Opus. But the Sonnet is working.

The workflow share link is https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...dU25YTFJWAFZTIF1QBSkGBQd9BksHNA1EXG8MUllxVDU#

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly map the following Model in the 'Model' field and then try again.

claude-3-opus-20240229

1710851535690.png

RedBazil

Kindly map the following Model in the 'Model' field and then try again.

claude-3-opus-20240229

View attachment 39847
Hi
I got this
1710856708356.png

Sometimes have this

1710857364224.png

And some time I have answer. But only if I ask in English.
If I ask in Chinese. The answer always wrong.
I don't know it is Pabbly goes wrong or Claude goes wrong.

Maybe the Opus not ready yet.....
I can only use Sonnet.

Supreme

Staff member
And some time I have answer. But only if I ask in English.
If I ask in Chinese. The answer always wrong.
I don't know it is Pabbly goes wrong or Claude goes wrong.

Maybe the Opus not ready yet.....
I can only use Sonnet.
We have checked with the Chinese prompt as well and the action step is working fine.

1710910782239.png

RedBazil

We have checked with the Chinese prompt as well and the action step is working fine.

View attachment 39897
Hi
It is gave an answer. If you put the answer to translate. You will find out most of time the AI gave wrong answer.
I not sure what you ask. But like the photo you show to me. The AI said.
"I don't understand your meaning. Please give more description. "

Opus is not work properly. The other AI like Sonnet will work correctly.
I am not sure which part is going wrong.

Supreme

Staff member
It is gave an answer. If you put the answer to translate. You will find out most of time the AI gave wrong answer.
I not sure what you ask. But like the photo you show to me. The AI said.
"I don't understand your meaning. Please give more description. "

Opus is not work properly. The other AI like Sonnet will work correctly.
I am not sure which part is going wrong.
If Sonnet is working correctly for you, you might consider using it more often until the issues with Opus are resolved. It could also be helpful to provide feedback or report any specific instances where Opus is not performing as expected to the developers or support team of Claude.