• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

About VAT and paypal

Tamosukas

Hello, I have question about vat. I vant to one of EU country provide VAT but for other countries i want to add tha tthey must pay taxes themselves. Does it possible? Or maybe it is possible to create some fileter or diferent billing that for country is invoice and prices and billing are with VAT but other countries getting without VAT but with extra message that they mut pay taxes them self.
Second question is about paypal and card. Is there option that client entering card details to popup checkout and you transfering it to paypal. Or if I using paypal as main checkout operator user must enter info times, one checkout pabbly popup and the nhe must to enter second time when creating paypal acc if he do not have pp acc.
Third question about sending bill after purchase, can I disable auto sending bill, that buyer do not get any info after purchase extra from me.
Fourth question is does it possible to make diferent bill info what buyer gets from me and what Istore in acc as i want not to show all info in bill about seller.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello there!

1. We would like to let you know that our Tax module works exactly the way you want. You can set Country and State wise tax rules. So, depending upon the country selected by the user on the checkout page the tax will be applied or else skipped.

2. Currently the user will be redirected to the PayPal gateway to complete the payment so he needs to provide info on both platforms.

3. Yes, you can disable the email notifications sent to the users so they do not receive the invoice or purchase info from your end.

4. The email notifications are completely customizable so you can edit the information and show different information in the email than what is stored at your end.