• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Accentuated characters stripped out of result by API by Pabbly app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesColin

Hello,
I use API by Pabbly to get a text file generated by PHP.
My PHP is set to output as UTF-8 :
header('Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8');

And when I look at it in the browser it has all characters, but in the result of the API by Pabbly app, all accentuated characters are stripped out.
For instance instead of "produits numériques" I get "produits numriques"

Do you have any idea on where I should look to solve this? If you have any question to help pinpoint the issue, please let me know.

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JamesColin

Could you please share the screenshot of your API call or the name of the workflow in which you have tried setting up?

Regards

JamesColin

Hello sure, the name of the workflow is

Envoi Ad Text + Contenus en français

image (57).png

Status
Not open for further replies.