• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Acces to Pabbly Connect - ULTIMATE - One Time Payment Plan doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey75

Hi there,

on 3rd of September I bought
Pabbly Connect - ULTIMATE - One Time Payment Plan 447,00 USD
Product Number.: 6062b54cdd7554075c8a6ca2
with my paypal account. When I enter my account I do not have any access to my One Time Payment Plan. All I have access to is the 100 free workflows. I wrote an email to the support, no answer!!

Can anybody help?

Regards and thanx

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
The team has replied to your ticket #168410. Please check it.

Make sure to use the same email address for creating the Pabbly account through which you have made the purchase so that the plan is assigned automatically to your Pabbly Connect account.

Please create your Pabbly account here and then access the Pabbly Connect application - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

Last edited:
Hi, I recently joined Pebbly Connect
How long and how many messages can I use for free?
I have a series of WordPress forms that I want to connect to WhatsApp

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
With the free plan of Pabbly Connect, you will get 100 tasks per month.

You can learn about what are tasks here -

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mohammad2002

Currently, our videos are in the English language though I have forwarded your concern to our creative team to include the subtitles in our videos.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.