• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Action "Find User" Errors if Not Found

I have created a workflow to remove a user from a Heartbeat group if they cancel their membership in Kartra. I have a "find user" action step for Heartbeat, but if the user isn't found, the workflow is erroring at this step.
1662003324734.png

I want the workflow to continue so I can do a filter or router step to perform additional actions if the user exists in Heartbeat. How can I make this work?

Thanks,

Misty

Since even though the user was not found in Heartbeat, it looks like it didn't fail on my "remove user from group" step, do I just not need to perform the "find user" action?

1662003799362.png

Here is a similar workflow where I do have a router set up so I can do different actions based on whether the user exists in Heartbeat, but the find user step is failing:
1662004211422.png

The workflow does continue on, but since it's getting marked as a partial fail, I'm getting an email every time this happens. Please advise.

Thanks,
Misty

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @lifeninjamisty

We have added an extra filter condition in the workflow. If that particular email is getting passed then only HeartBeat's Find User action will get triggered else pass it.

1662014605401.png

Could you please pass the data again and let us know if you are getting any issues?

Thanks
Kunal