• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Action in workflow is triggered multiple times

OscarK

I have a workflow that includes forwarding of a webhook to other workflows.
The workflow is triggered by a field in a Google Sheets file. Somehow the action within this flow is triggered multiple times.
Resulting in multiple e-mails being send instead of just one.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I was unable to find any Task History in the workflows you shared. Could you please add some data to your Google Sheets spreadsheet and trigger your workflow?
1714162953431.png

OscarK

I have added some data but I have a delay built-in. So. I think it will only trigger at the end of a day.

P

Pabblymember11

Please provide the task history ID for the execution that has been automated multiple times.

OscarK

Hi, Can it be that I don't see the task history because the where triggered more than 15 days ago. The built-in delay function made sure that it was actually sent at the appropriate moment in time.

P

Pabblymember11

In that scenario, please attempt to reconfigure the trigger event once, then test again. Monitor the workflow for a period, and if the problem persists, kindly inform us.

OscarK

Hi What do you mean by reconfigure? Do I need to change the trigger to something else and then back to my spreadsheet trigger and fill in the required fields again?

P

Pabblymember11

hat do you mean by reconfigure? Do I need to change the trigger to something else and then back to my spreadsheet trigger and fill in the required fields again?
To set up the webhook URL for your Google Sheets, simply configure it once. Then, capture the webhook response by adding a new row to your Google Sheets.

1717841613150.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @OscarK

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be possible to process the workflow only once for a certain time interval.