• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

(Active Campaign) Most Recent Lists Are Not Showing On Pabbly

I have reset to my connection to my Active Campaign account but I still cannot get a majority of my recently created lists to show in the drop.
I have also tried to toggle the map option and enter the Title of the list but still no success.
Has anyone been able to find a solution to getting your recent Active Campaign lists to populate in Pabbly?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ryan.Macromarketing,

Every list has an ID associated with it, even those that do not appear in the dropdown.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ekT1WXsr6pwF8a9v72urZ34VA9DtUuGD/view?usp=sharing

You need to enable mapping and enter the List ID manually.
1720038756863.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the Contact ID field, you are supposed to map the ID associated with a contact and not the contact email. We have made the necessary changes on your behalf, which seems to have fixed your issue.
1720119969103.png